Vs > Mt Pleasant
Lome vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Lome vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Lome vs Omsk, Russia
Lome vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Lome vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Djelfa, Algeria
Mt Pleasant vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Alice Springs, Australia
Mt Pleasant vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Colorado Springs, Co vs Bulawayo Airport
Ajaccio, Corsica vs Monmouth, Il
Boonton, Nj vs Maniwaki, Qc
Cork vs Waterloo Wellington, On
- The distance between Lome, Togo and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 15,773 km or 9,802 mi.
- To reach Lome in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 193.8° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lome bearing 350° or N .
- Lome has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Lome is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.8 °C (10.4°F) less in Lome. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 194.6 mm (7.7 in) more which is equivalent to 194.6 l/m² (4.78 US gal/ft²) or 1,946,000 l/ha (208,040 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Lome than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lome relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Lome
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -38 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lome vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Lome vs Ras-Sedr, Egypt
Lome vs Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa
Lome vs Osaka, Japan
Mt Pleasant vs Totara Flat, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Mt Pleasant vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Mt Pleasant vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir
Tarvisio vs Amarillo, Texas
Cork (Ap) vs Corfu
Rovno vs Amherst, Ma
Lome vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lome
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant