| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in September is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with some rain. Only 64.74mm (2.5in) of fluid is deposited across on average 9 days.
- In September the heavens above Lome are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:05 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lome, Togo
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: