| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in October is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain now and again. Just 74.6mm (2.9in) of H2O is released across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Lome is fine with an average of a detectable 6:38 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56% of daylight hours and cloudy 44% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lome, Togo
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: