| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in November is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 20.36mm (0.8in) of water is laid down during an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Lome is slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:48 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 3:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lome, Togo
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: