| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in May is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp with rain occasionally. Some 152.69mm (6in) of water is deposited across on average 12 days.
- In May the blue above Lome is fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lome, Togo
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: