| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in June is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy with rain sometimes. A hearty 251.83mm (9.9in) of H2O accrues during an average of 16 days.
- In June the skies in Lome are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:36 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:28.
- There are approximately 7:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lome, Togo
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: