| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in July is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 91.01mm (3.6in) of liquid descends across an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Lome are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:05 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 8:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lome, Togo
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: