| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in January is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8.86mm (0.3in) of water precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- In January the heavens above Lome are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:01 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lome, Togo
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: