| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in February is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 23.07mm (0.9in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 2 days.
- In February the heavens above Lome are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:00 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lome, Togo
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: