| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in December is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7.82mm (0.3in) of fluid is dropped across on average 2 days.
- In December the heavens above Lome are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:36 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:45.
- There are approximately 4:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lome, Togo
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: